Amazing Mathematicians. Pre-int 2 (A2-B1). Collins English Readers
The inspiring stories of 6 people who changed history.
- Galileo who wanted to show that the earth went around the sun.
- René Descartes, the Frenchman who famously said ‘I think, therefore I am’.
- Sir Isaac Newton who proved how gravity works.
- Carl Friedrich Gauss, ‘the Prince of Mathematicians’.
- Charles Babbage who invented computers.
- Ada Lovelace who wrote the first computer program.
- Anna Trewin, Fiona MacKenzie
- Rok wydania
- Rodzaj oprawy