Amazing Writers. Upper intermediate 4 (B2). Collins English Readers
The inspiring stories of 6 people who changed history.
- Voltaire, the French writer who believed in equality for all.
- Charlotte Brontë, the British novelist who wrote Jane Eyre.
- Mark Twain, the American who wrote Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer.
- Jacques Prévert, the writer known in France as ‘the People’s Poet’.
- Ayn Rand, whose writing expressed her own philosophical ideas.
- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn who wrote about life in a Soviet Labour Camp.
- Katerina Mestheneou, Fiona MacKenzie
- Rok wydania
- Rodzaj oprawy